PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Vs. Guild

botticus
10-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Simple enough: Should Guild be banned from the main TT Mafia games?

There's nothing binding about a poll, but let's vote on it, and move on. Arguing about it for the next 2 weeks isn't going to be any more productive.

Umby
10-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Nich, Guild is opting out for this one. Go all in for PS Mafia.

widdershins
10-31-2011, 02:11 PM
Well, Guild's already said he's sitting out the next round, so you're safe for the short term.

I also vote nay. I think I've already elaborated in the M15 thread.

Destil
10-31-2011, 03:39 PM
Yeah, my view was that he deserved a 1 game ban after his after-death post in the previous game. If he's sitting this one out on his own I'm cool with that.

I'll freely admit that any game I GM he's the only player I wouldn't automatically allow to sign up without talking to me first.

Lyrai
10-31-2011, 03:43 PM
I may spend most of my time over in the Brontolands, but I feel Guild's fuckups are big enough that he should be locked out until he learns.

WormRider
10-31-2011, 03:46 PM
If he's locked out from all games, how do we know when he has learned?

JohnB
10-31-2011, 03:59 PM
I can't decide if this is all juvenile, pretentious, or both.

Guild
10-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Nah. I give in. Eddie's right, there's no method or reason to force this on other players. I am going to be sad to miss Problem Sleuth Mafia, though.

I think you're sad already! BURNNN!!

I may spend most of my time over in the Brontolands, but I feel Guild's fuckups are big enough that he should be locked out until he learns.

who ARE you?!!?!

Lyrai, we are the only ones who voted to ban me. :D

In terms of the next game, I'm seeing Solitayre's Organization game, Poet's Paranoia, Arkham Horror by Mogri and something by someone named Alpha Werewolf, and then there's the ubiquitous BvTT game. Is that it?

The Thing II
by Destil

Mafia: The Mafia
by Yimonty

Party Mafia
by Dizzy

KISS Mafia
by kaisel

Mao Mafia
by Alpha Werewolf

The Organization Part II: The Airship Quetzalcoatl
by brickroad

Forumageddon: Talking Time vs. Brontoforumus Mafia
by Dizzy and Guild

Paranoia Mafia
by poetfox

Arkham Horror Mafia
by Mogri

Anything else?

Mogri
10-31-2011, 10:04 PM
arkham HORROR mafia (although AA mafia would be interesting (also Ace Attorney mafia would be interesting))

Dizzy
11-01-2011, 09:17 AM
I voted to ban you, Guild.

Guild
11-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks Diz.