PDA

View Full Version : 30 Days of Night

sraymonds
06-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Trailer (http://media.movies.ign.com/media/486/486900/vids_1.html)

I read the comic when it first came out, and while there are things I don't like, I thought that overall it was a very well written comic. The movie's coming out Rocktober 19th, and after watching the trailer, I got to say that I'm really looking forward to it. Even if it has Josh "Hot"nett in it.

This looks like a good birthday present for me. If I wasn't going out of town that weekend.

reibeatall
06-09-2007, 08:34 PM
My mom actually reads the comic, and she says it's pretty good. I'll end up seeing the movie.

Evil Dead Junkie
06-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Thought the comic was good but overrated (WTF was with the New Orleans stuff 10:1 that gets cut) trailer looks like the flick could actually be better.

I wish Raimi would make a horror movie again. But of course I'm sort of biased on that issue.

doc_marten_abortion
06-10-2007, 05:35 AM
I'm with you on those points, Junkie. Hell, Spiderman 3 would have gained from the addition of the dancing dead girl from Evil Dead 2. Then maybe Parker would have got his comeupance.

I have read the comics. They don't stand out as favorites, but they were fun little serials. The trailer, however, looks like it might have something. I miss the days of good horror.