PDA

View Full Version : Angry Industrial Rock

Tiers in Rain
08-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Ok, we're clearly in need of an Angry Industrial Rock thread, so I'll get it started with this lyric video by Celldweller:

OzD6A2xTwPQ

Sir Sly Ry
08-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Ah Celldweller. I used to be into this type of stuff back in the day. Not my bag any more.

However, I would recommend you check out his stuff he did when he was Circle of Dust. That was back in his Christian days. In particular, check out the album Disengage (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE320537BFBC0E5D7), his last album as Circle of Dust. Personally I think that album is way better than what I've heard of his Celldweller stuff. It's a little different though, probably sounds a big more angry, and is a little darker and more emotional sounding.

Wolfgang
08-19-2013, 12:58 PM
If you're not all about Combichrist ur doin it rong

Stephen
08-24-2013, 06:56 PM
gWZHVQbEswI

yIlogTy60wo

c1tZOlUlRI8

Tiers in Rain
08-26-2013, 09:44 PM
Ah Celldweller. I used to be into this type of stuff back in the day. Not my bag any more.

However, I would recommend you check out his stuff he did when he was Circle of Dust. That was back in his Christian days. In particular, check out the album Disengage (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE320537BFBC0E5D7), his last album as Circle of Dust. Personally I think that album is way better than what I've heard of his Celldweller stuff. It's a little different though, probably sounds a big more angry, and is a little darker and more emotional sounding.

Ah, a kindred spirit? Not something I come by that often these days! I've been a fan of Circle of Dust since it's 1992 debut! However, I agree that Disengage is the best of the crop!

Tiers in Rain
08-26-2013, 09:45 PM
gWZHVQbEswI

yIlogTy60wo

c1tZOlUlRI8

I am a fan of all of these! Especially Godflesh!

Tiers in Rain
08-26-2013, 10:03 PM
If you're not all about Combichrist ur doin it rong

Never could get into them. I'm more into this type of stuff:

h_HzTzOV0m8