PDA

View Full Version : Dear Torgo,

Balrog
06-19-2007, 11:49 AM
There is a God. http://kotaku.com/gaming/giant-robot-dancing/gallery-dynasty-warrior-gundam-270245.php

P.S. I love your avatar.

Excitemike
06-19-2007, 11:55 AM
I was just looking at that. Turn A Gundam FTW.

Torgo
06-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Apparently I have awful observational skills. I missed this topic until just now.

It's only two months away? Crap. I might be all talk now about not wanting to spend the money on a PS3... it's not a proper DW game, but man does Gundam look sharp. I hope you can unlock the suit from 08th MS Team and I'll cross my fingers for a 360 port. So far Koei generally haven't been afraid to port Musou titles. (It doesn't change the fact that I'll probably have to swallow my pride and cash in for the eventual DW6).

And yes, Arch Hall is wonderful. Many thanks.

Excitemike
06-19-2007, 08:01 PM
It's also for 360. I wonder if Sony paid to keep it a PS3 exclusive in Japan. No Gundam ground-type or EZ-8, though.

Torgo
06-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Is it?

*checks*

Well snap, whaddaya know, it is. Well, once again Sony loses in the multiplatform title battle.

Kirin
06-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Man, I know expecting any kind of realism in a game like this is silly, but I keep getting tripped up by shots of near-infinite hordes of Zakus crowded together so shoulder-to-shoulder as to render half their normal arsenal and tactics useless. Not to cross the thread-streams, but I think I'd rather have the Zone of Enders engine instead.

shivam
06-20-2007, 10:19 AM
the problem, folks, is that the game just isnt any fun. my coworker at PSM bought it day one and we spent some time at the office playing it, and it was just really kinda lame.