PDA

View Full Version : Warriors until you puke: Orochi Warriors Sept. 18

Torgo
06-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Koei clearly knows their fanbase all too well. People like me for example.

Proving that they have absolutely no shame or anything resembling reverence for history, Koei's taking seventy-seven characters from both Dynasty and Samurai Warriors and mashing them up into one big game (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6172826.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1). The plot is something about the villain, Orochi, bending time and space to gather the characters together to fight him as a test.

It's so positively shameless. I love it. Day one, no doubt about it.

reibeatall
06-20-2007, 03:46 PM
It's going to be a very Dynasty Christmas this year.

Peach
06-20-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm definitely a hater of the Dynasty Warriors series. It takes something potentially epic, and fails to achieve it...repeatedly. At least From Software doesn't increase the numeric designator for Front Mission games when they fail to innovate between releases. It'll take improvements in graphics, A.I. and objectives, among other things, before I'll be interested in that type of game.

shivam
06-20-2007, 08:02 PM
Wu for life, son.

Torgo
06-20-2007, 08:58 PM
While Wu does pack some of my favorite characters, I've always been more of a Shu man myself. I'm all about Jiang Wei.

RAC
06-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Since I can't get the Gundam version yet, I'll probably look at this when it comes out. Speaking of which, I'm certain that three-character squad thing will end up in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, since that's typical for Mobile Suit squads in most Gundam series.

reibeatall
06-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Cao Pi 4 lyfe

poetfox
06-20-2007, 10:00 PM
So... they've joined...

It's probably about time I (and by I, I mean my brother, since he's the one who always buys them and plays them to death) pick up another one of these... I just better be able to fight Man Chong's Privates...
Cause that's the best part...
For terrible joke-making.

Squall
06-20-2007, 10:43 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/acbreitweiser/eh.png
You call that a Wu?