PDA

View Full Version : Worst Movies Ever

sraymonds
06-20-2007, 05:30 PM
I saw this over on JoBlo, and I said to myself, Talking Time needs be shown the magic. It's bits and pieces from the worst movies ever, and it is damn hilarious.
Check it out.

Worst Movies Clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joADFkh48TY)

Sarcasmorator
06-20-2007, 06:17 PM
The shark attacks are the new best thing ever.

Maggie
06-20-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm surprised they don't show anything from In the Woods. If you get the chance, you MUST watch it. It's so earnest and tries so hard. Someone obviously thought it was a great idea, but God...

Figure Four
06-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Make sure you check out all the other episodes.

"Ever parachute naked into a volcano?" is my new favorite pick up line.

Potato
06-20-2007, 06:38 PM
I maintain that all of those movies are awesome. That doesn't mean they're good.

Sanagi
06-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Why "Nothing But Flowers" for the soundtrack? Oh well. Anyways, the horse sliding under the truck was super great. And the shark effect wasn't as bad as the snake from Anaconda.

Oh my gaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd!

sraymonds
06-20-2007, 07:29 PM
The last time I tried sliding a horse under a truck, all I got was a broken leg. But man, I'm so wired. How about we head over to my house and eat some ice cream?

Torgo
06-20-2007, 07:40 PM
I maintain that all of those movies are awesome. That doesn't mean they're good.
I second this statement. Bad movies are great.

That said, the Beast of Yucca Flats.

sraymonds
06-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Also, I'm surprised by the exclusion of No Retreat, No Surrender's training scene. Worst training scene ever.

And no worries. One day all the denizens of Talking Time will band together and create a movie so bad, it's awesome.

Guy
06-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Why is "Stayin' Alive" playing in that Spider-man 3 clip? Did he have to get the clip from ytmnd.com?

thomp538
06-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Dungeons and Dragons FTW

doc_marten_abortion
06-20-2007, 08:37 PM
c'mon, Troll 2? I learned so much from that gem: If you are in a pickle, say, your family is hungry and trolls have tainted the food so that, if eaten, it will turn the diner into a green pile of goo, all you need to do to save your family is stop time and whiz on the spread. Also, Nilbog spelled backwards is Goblin.

Nuff said.

Maggie
06-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Also, Nilbog spelled backwards is Goblin.

Wait a minute... It IS Goblin!

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhd!

Sarcasmorator
06-21-2007, 08:06 AM
I second this statement. Bad movies are great.

Oh, totally. We watch Battlefield Earth at least once a year (just make a drinking game out of it). But there's good-bad, and there's bad-bad. Fantastic Four, for example, is bad-bad.

Deadguy2322
06-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Oh, totally. We watch Battlefield Earth at least once a year (just make a drinking game out of it). But there's good-bad, and there's bad-bad. Fantastic Four, for example, is bad-bad.

Which Fantastic Four? The 1990 Roger Corman-produced one was not horrible, it just had the feel of a made-for-TV movie. The 2005 one, however, is pure excrement.

Jeanie
06-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Which Fantastic Four? The 1990 Roger Corman-produced one was not horrible, it just had the feel of a made-for-TV movie. The 2005 one, however, is pure excrement.

Man, I just don't get all the hate towards the FF movie. In my opinion, it was ok, not anywhere near Spider-Man 2 good, but not Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD staring David Hasslehoff level of bad. It had its problems, but that's mostly because I think they were trying to cram way too much in one movie.

Maybe it's because I went in without high expections and when it didn't meet them, I wasn't disappointed.

Also I can't understand the hate toward The Punisher movie with Thomas Jane. It had the freakin Russian in it, for pity's sake.

nadia
06-24-2007, 04:59 PM
I sort of liked "Waterworld."

jcole459
06-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Hahaha. . .it makes my day that they included not one but TWO scenes from the infamous Shark Attack 3. Best horrible straight-to-DVD movie EVAR. My co-worker was trying to get me to watch it forever because of "the line" but I refused to watch it until she finally actually told me what it was. After that I immediately picked it up and now I'm a proud member of the SA3 cult.

Mightyblue
06-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Zardoz, anyone?

Maggie
06-25-2007, 01:01 AM
How about The Creature Walks Among Us? That's on TV now. The one where they give him lungs. that just seems needlessly rude. like, why don't more scientists arbitrarily take fish and give them lungs?

"What are you gonna do, fish? Just sit there, slapping your tail around all day? We spent millions of dollars to give you tiny lungs. Some gratitude would be nice. Well, look, whatever. Do what you want with your life. I've got places to be. I've got a donkey I need to put some wings on, so I'm out of here."

Oh and apparently giving him lungs has increased his sensitivity to pain. clearly a victory for science. Just wait till the creature gets the bills for this. hard to get insurance when you live in a lake. too high a risk for drowning.

Course, he HAD gills, but he's got lungs now, so... thanks again, science.

And they need to update this movie, cuz I'd love to see the scene where the creature is watching the Little Mermaid and bursts into tears during Sebastian's little song, then develops a drinking problem and ultimately grills himself.