PDA

View Full Version : Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland coming to Europe

Sprite
06-21-2007, 04:40 PM
http://ds.ign.com/articles/798/798274p1.html

Anyone looking for a bordeline drag queen RPG, here's your chance.

For the record, I think a drag queen RPG would rock.

Excitemike
06-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Drag queens are men that dress like (fabulous) women. Tingle is a man that dresses like a fairy.

Just saying.

Also: SWEET!

LBD_Nytetrayn
06-21-2007, 05:19 PM
I'd like to play this.

Second to Tingle's Balloon Fight.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Potato
06-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Importing? From Europe? Will wonders never cease?

mopinks
06-21-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm going to wait a while for news of a US release, and if it doesn't come I'm importing the hell out of this game.

Sprite
06-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Drag queens are men that dress like (fabulous) women. Tingle is a man that dresses like a fairy.

But if the demographics seen in Zelda games so far is to be believed, about 99% of all fairies are female. The only male one I remember was in Majora's Mask.

But Tingle probably could be better classified as a furry than a drag queen. I just don't really want to play any furry RPGs.

Excitemike
06-21-2007, 07:20 PM
If Kids in the Hall taught me anything, it's that you need a bra and a wig to pretend to be a woman. Tingle has neither, QED.

mopinks
06-21-2007, 07:23 PM
But Tingle probably could be better classified as a furry than a drag queen. I just don't really want to play any furry RPGs.

You leave Chrono Cross out of this! >:|

Red Hedgehog
06-21-2007, 07:43 PM
I try not to judge a game by its title, but that's all I know about this one.

Seriously? Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is a good game?

Makkara
06-22-2007, 12:48 AM
It has Tingle in it, so how could it be anything but?

Also, apparently Super Paper Mario has a European release date now. It's... September 14th!? I HATE YOU NINTENDO! No, wait, come back, I didn't mean that. It's just that sometimes you drive me crazy.

ArugulaZ
06-22-2007, 01:25 AM
Nintendo recently conducted a survey asking Americans if they wanted Tingle's Ruby-whatever to be released in the United States. I remembered how much he stunk up the otherwise outstanding Wind Waker with his constant mincing, shameless greed, and mind-numbing fetch quests, and voted the game's US release down like a raise for public schools. I would have stuffed the ballot box with Nays if I could. Hell, I would build a wall around the US border with the Minutemen if that's what it took to keep Tingle out of the country!

JR

Torgo
06-22-2007, 06:32 AM
Also, apparently Super Paper Mario has a European release date now. It's... September 14th!? I HATE YOU NINTENDO! No, wait, come back, I didn't mean that. It's just that sometimes you drive me crazy.
I'm surprised you guys still don't have Second Opinion... and still aren't getting it for like another month and a half.

Excitemike
06-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Hell, I would build a wall around the US border with the Minutemen if that's what it took to keep Tingle out of the country!

A wall wouldn't stop him. He would float over it, adrift on on a breeze, soaring like an eagle. Oh, Tingle! I wish my dreams could float as high! Tingle-Tingle, Kooloo-Limpah!

(My personal weakness? I am drawn like a flame to anything that pisses off fanboys. It's you and me against the world, Tingle!)

Balrog
06-22-2007, 07:35 AM
Eiji Aonuma: Link looks gay.
Shiggy: No he doesn't. Take it back.
Eiji Aonuma: I think I'm going to get rid of that tunic skirt thing he's wearing and replace it with pants.
Nomura: Pants with many zippers ftw!
Shiggy: Do it and I'll break your face.
Eiji Aonuma: Hmm....how can I make him more macho without changing the character design???
Shiggy: Don't ask me, I just make awesome for breakfast everyday.
Eiji Aonuma: I guess I could make a character gayer looking than Link.
Shiggy: Whatever, just don't add shitty touch screen controls and I won't kill you.

Coinspinner
06-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Silly Shiggy, touch screen controls would have rocked in Majora's Mask.

Calorie Mate
06-22-2007, 05:56 PM
When Majora's Mask came out, I thought Tingle was great. He was funny, and definitely added...personality to the game.

Then he was in the next Zelda game released (Wind Waker), and I hated him. Unlike most fanboys that hated him, my hatred stemmed from his appearance taking away from the uniqueness of his presence in Majora. However, once he appeared in Minish Cap, and fans again made a big stink about it, I started loving him again, realizing he was now a running joke from Nintendo. In short, I love Tingle. I'm still convinced Aonuma hid him in some dark corner of Twilight Princess, though I have yet to find him.

Anyway, the fact that I'll be importing this from Europe is small compensation for NOE ruining my plan to import the rumored English version of Mother 3 from there (since, as we all know, nothing ever came of that rumor).