PDA

View Full Version : So I might be able to control time.

Calorie Mate
06-27-2007, 03:52 PM
So when coming back from lunch today, I kept thinking, "I really don't want to go back to work..." as I got on the elevator. It was just me and an old man. After pressing the button, the doors closed, and after a few seconds I realized the elevator wasn't moving. I turned and looked at the old man, to see if he'd noticed, but he was unusually still...but then he suddenly started to move again, just as the elevator kicked in. Either it was a weird coincidence, or I'm slowly learning to stop time. Just wish I could make it go forward instead of slowing it down...

Oh, and I put this here, instead of General Discussion, because I figured "Calorie Mate controlling Time itself" would quickly turn into a pretty heated topic.

Schmidt
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM
How's your Japanese? Ever been to New York?

thomp538
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM
So when coming back from lunch today, I kept thinking, "I really don't want to go back to work..." as I got on the elevator. It was just me and an old man. After pressing the button, the doors closed, and after a few seconds I realized the elevator wasn't moving. I turned and looked at the old man, to see if he'd noticed, but he was unusually still...but then he suddenly started to move again, just as the elevator kicked in. Either it was a weird coincidence, or I'm slowly learning to stop time. Just wish I could make it go forward instead of slowing it down...

Oh, and I put this here, instead of General Discussion, because I figured "Calorie Mate controlling Time itself" would quickly turn into a pretty heated topic.
Maybe the elevator passes through some kind of wormhole or other anomaly

Zef
06-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Nissan Versa.

http://www.the-weaving.com/images/temp/Nissan%20Versa.jpg

It is your destiny.

Schmidt
06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
*high-fives Zef*

thomp538
06-27-2007, 04:48 PM
*high-fives Zef*
I needed help from Zef

VsRobot
06-27-2007, 05:00 PM

CROSS POSTED TO THE OTHERKIN FORUMS.

JCDenton
06-27-2007, 05:36 PM
What are you trying to tell me? That you can dodge bullets?

alexb
06-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Cowboy Curtis says when he's ready, he won't need to.

Jeanie
06-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Is this gonna end like Donnie Darko? You know, with me scratching my head unable to make a coherent thought for a minute as my brain tries to figure out what the heck just happened.

sraymonds
06-28-2007, 05:58 AM
I hope you have a hetero life partner to cheer you up when things are down.

philliam
06-28-2007, 06:07 AM
calorie mate will use his powers for evil

you suck calorie mate

philliam
06-28-2007, 06:08 AM
he calorie mate, can you use your powers to see into the future i want to know if the world will end or not

marcalan
06-28-2007, 06:24 AM
I can see into the future. Here's what I'm seeing:

The world continues on it's happy course, with humanity being greater and greater dicks. Eventually we move off planet and piss the rest of the galaxy off with how big of assholes we are. Eventually, the rest of the galaxy takes their ball and goes home, leaving us wondering what the hell we did wrong. So we go on a genocidal rampage, ending with a dozen planets razed and a large allied armada facing off against us. It's about this time that the Ancients awaken to stop the war. Unfortunately for us, our military leader is Admiral Zeke "Bubba" Olsen, who says in his particular way "I don't likes them Ancients" and proceeds to fire upon them. This pisses the Ancients off to no end, who then wipe us out of the galaxy.

Afterwards, there is much rejoicing by the rest of galaxy.

Balrog
06-28-2007, 08:08 AM
One time in middle school I snapped my fingers in the middle of a story and the lights went out across the school. I was convinced that I could control electricity. I tried turning off lights by thinking about it but then I thought that since I wasn't thinking about it when the power went off the first time that I shouldn't think about it and try again. I was retarded.

Also, the old man was reading your thoughts and controlling time to mess with you.

Calorie Mate
06-28-2007, 09:19 AM
he calorie mate, can you use your powers to see into the future i want to know if the world will end or not

What happens in the future is entirely up to you...Admiral.

Also, the old man was reading your thoughts and controlling time to mess with you.

What.

Maggie
06-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Are you sure it was time? Maybe you can just control old people.

TheSL
06-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Are you sure it was time? Maybe you can just control old people.

And elevators. Don't forget about the elevators.

Maggie
06-28-2007, 01:35 PM
I just assumed the old man had the power to control elevators.

TheSL
06-28-2007, 01:36 PM
It all makes sense now! Why didn't I think of that?

Elevator
06-28-2007, 01:44 PM
You fools! It was I who was controlling time and the old man!

thomp538
06-28-2007, 01:47 PM
You fools! It was I who was controlling time and the old man!
SOCK PUPPET!

sraymonds
06-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Is Elevator going to blow up the city for the good of mankind now?

philliam
06-28-2007, 02:35 PM
What happens in the future is entirely up to you...Admiral.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

thomp538
06-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Is Elevator going to blow up the city for the good of mankind now?
Oh you back on topic you.

EDIT: .07%