PDA

View Full Version : I am such an idiot

Karzac
02-25-2012, 12:20 PM
In this thread, we confess the dumb things we do and open ourselves up to public shaming.

I'll start. Last night, I got incredibly, stupidly, dangerously drunk. I did about 15 shots of Skittles vodka. I was so drunk that the bouncer didn't let me in the bar. So drunk that I'm pretty sure I got on the subway and then got off because I didn't know where I was. So drunk that I'm surprised I made it home without any serious injury.

Now I have the world's worst hangover and am wishing for a quick death.

ultimatt
02-25-2012, 12:52 PM
hahaha, jackass.
At least no one stole your shoes.

Anyway, I spent nearly the entirety of yesterday looking at funny pictures on imgur, which is reddit I guess?
Regardless, it's not something I wish to repeat any time soon.

Dizzy
02-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah... last night I went to a party and while I didn't get drunk I had enough beers in me to dance like a fool and say foolish things. I'm pretty sure it's now been documented for FB purposes. Though I did get to see my fellow co-workers dance like fools and say foolish things as well. It was unreal.

Savathun
02-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Was installing Ubuntu and a bunch of crap on a build machine today while messing around on my laptop at the same time.

I took my hands off the keyboard for a bit, then when I returned them, I saw that the build machine wasn't responding and I was getting really frustrated...

Until I realized I was typing on my laptop, stretching past the build machine keyboard.

And by realized, I mean, someone told me.