PDA

View Full Version : The Talking Time Reply-To Story

TirMcDohl
03-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Reggie stared at the books on his shelf. He grumbled.

"These books suck. A novelization of Metal Gear Solid...Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny? How the hell did I get that?" He slipped the conservative personality's book off the shelf and thumbed through it. He absentmindedly slid it back on to the shelf in a different place.

Unfortunately, it was right next to Stephen Colbert's I Am America (and So Can You!).

The resulting multi-dimensional cross-rip is said to make the Ghostbusters incidents of the 1980s pale in comparison.

This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

----------

Welcome to the Talking Time Reply-To Story!

The rules are simple: Add on to the story as you see fit!

Comb Stranger
03-04-2012, 03:16 PM
And then everyone was a pony.

DemoWeasel
03-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Until ACTION HANK arrived to clean the mess up.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/OrangeFox0/actionhank.gif

He succeeded quite well!

Wolfgang
03-04-2012, 04:37 PM
THE ENDDD

Savathun
03-04-2012, 04:49 PM
.....?

Dubin
03-04-2012, 05:11 PM
And then Snake was disappointed that he had simply outlasted The End, rather than taking him down in man-to-man sniping.

BEAT
03-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Unfortunately this caused the area the end had been in to become filled with high level enemies, that snake was not prepared to outsneak!

He needed help! But not just help from anybody! He needed help from YOUR SELF INSERT CHARACTER.

KCar
03-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Taking off his sneaking cap, and putting on his THINKING cap, Snake sat down and had a good think. "Hmmmm..." though Snake, assessing the xp he needed until his next level. "What would it take to defeat these, my new enemies?"

Wolfgang
03-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Snake thought it best to navigate his way around the rectangular playfield eating food and avoiding running into his own tail, even as he grew in size and gained speed...

TirMcDohl
03-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Snake's radio beeped, and he opened the channel.

Major Zero's British voice was on the other end. "Snake, I see you've defeated The End by sitting around playing with yourself for a week. Good job."

Snake just smiled. He knew he had set the clock forward on his Playstation.

Sanagi
03-04-2012, 08:05 PM
By that time Snake had grown so long that he accidentally bit his own tail, and lost a life. Fortunately, on his next life, he found that he was slender and agile once more.

Qu_Marsh
03-04-2012, 08:52 PM
The now-slender-and-agile Snake made his way down Toad's Turnpike by drifting back and forth.

"No fair!" cried the Princess.

Phat
03-04-2012, 09:01 PM
ahten snaek waht puutan an into hes dad!? whheten and put and tutrel shel into hes dad ande say "u are hav to go away nowe but i en" an he seys wif tear en hes eye "u go btu i am know u an i haev tear for u dade"

hes dad go awaey an sneke saad :(

TirMcDohl
03-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Reggie wondered if he was going to factor in to the story at all.

Not that he minded much. I mean, come on. Being subject to the whims of the group creative mind?

No thank you.

DemoWeasel
03-04-2012, 10:51 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/OrangeFox0/1295650032316.jpg

Sanagi
03-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Snake backed away slowly from Reggie, one hand on his holster, just in case.

Wolfgang
03-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Because he knew, in the depths of his soul and with no words, that he was in the presence of the All-face. Beyond terror was a state of calm, of resignation; a sense of peace that came with the knowledge that his fate was no longer his own. A single pore could - and had - sucked men into itself, and that man would never be seen again. The black orbs that his scattered, diffused thoughts dimly told him were what he once thought of as eyes looked through him. Everything about Snake was laid bare, but still - still - he held on to his gun. Not for any sense of physical safety, but because it was still solid and real to him. He knew what this object was for, it's purpose, and that was the only thing about his world Snake was certain of, in those moments stretched to years.

Belmont
03-04-2012, 11:28 PM
And then everyone was a pony.

DemoWeasel
03-04-2012, 11:30 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/OrangeFox0/actionhank.gif

He can do this all night if he has to.

Wolfgang
03-04-2012, 11:32 PM
THEEE ENDDDDD

BEAT
03-05-2012, 05:17 AM
And there were no survivors.

Except that one guy.

Gunther, an Otter
03-05-2012, 06:50 AM
In the Land of the dead, everyone was happy because THAT GUY was not there with them. They all agreed this must be Heaven. Also Everyone was Skeletons, because they was dead.

In the land of Alives, That Guy was glad to be alone because he had ripped his pants and everyone could see his butt, but everyone was dead so no one could see his butt and he had time to read all his books now but now his glasses were broken because also the Guy from the Twilight Zone was alive except not really because it was also the thing with the vampires.

Droewyn
03-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Meanwhile, during a Heroes Anonymous meeting (held in the basement of a local Unitarian church on Thursday evenings right before Bingo), Link struggled to hold in tears as he related his almost crippling sense of deja vu to the sympathetic group.

ThornGhost
03-05-2012, 09:55 AM
"Computer, end program."

The computer ended the simulation about Reggie and his books.

A young, virile, alternate dimension Captain Jean-Luc Picard with piercing blue eyes and a full head of hair and a penchant for early 21st century fanfiction walked out of the holodeck. He dashed apathetically to the bridge, his piercing blue eyes piercing everyone they laid their eyes on.

He thought briefly about the simulation of Captain James T. Kirk which the holodeck had brought to life and with whom he had spent an amazing fortnight expanding his sexual boundaries in his last adventure.

As he exploded onto the bridge, Data calmly dashed up to him.

"Captain, there has been a problem."

Picard's piercing blue eyes even had an effect on the android who felt a twinge of love for his captain.

"What is it Mister Data?" The captain said as he lounged against the turbolift.

In reply, Data simply pointed to the rest of the crew.

Everyone had been turned into ponies.

TheSL
03-05-2012, 10:00 AM
At the same moment, the holodeck malfunctioned and brought forth not only Reggie and James T. Kirk, but also a vicious pack of velociraptors. They made quick work of Picard's pony crew.

Wolfgang
03-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Also: gnomes.

Meditative_Zebra
03-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Meanwhile, Dr. Ian Malcolm sat up a little straighter in his chair. He had just heard the news: humanity's greatest starship was now being controlled by a pack of velociraptors. They would now need an unexpected ally to help destroy the Enterprise and her new masters.

Dr. Malcolm already knew whose help they would be receiving. But as his academic career had taught him small differences in the initial conditions could lead to wildly divergent outcomes. He could only pray that their current pursuits wouldn't lead to future chaos...

Kirin
03-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Stephen Hawking could only roll his eyes at the mathematician's hesitation. "Stop moping, Ian, and load the damn singularity guns," his speaker intoned.

TirMcDohl
03-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Dr. Stephen Hawking shouted. As much as an electronic speaker could.

"IT'S. MORPH.IN. TIME."

http://www.corporate-sellout.com/trinity/metalhawking.jpg
"ME.TAL. HAW.KING. HAS. AP.PEAR."

Hawking swung one of his gigantic robotic arms at one of the dinosaurs, sending it flying through a wall in to Ten Forward. Whoopi Goldberg excused herself quickly.

Meanwhile, Ian transformed in to...well, does it really matter? Jeff Goldblum plays the same character in every movie he's in.

METAL HAWKING AND JEFF GOLDBLUM

VS.

http://images.wikia.com/jurassicpark/images/c/cc/141_velociraptor.jpg

http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/images/04/50/45077_st4_normal.jpg

Daikaiju
03-16-2012, 04:55 AM
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the old folk were enjoying some fine lemonade and the afternoon breeze.

innerlogic
03-16-2012, 07:34 AM
THEEE ENDDDDD

I think this (http://youtu.be/u3ZfSl1ktJA?t=15m36s) is what you were going for.