PDA

View Full Version : Revival of Final Fantsy Tactics: The Lion War

Excitemike
06-12-2007, 11:59 AM
I suppose the transition from old Talking Time to new Talking Time was smoother than I thought. I've been searching for that FFT thread I started and was surprised when I couldn't find it. Since I'm still puttering around in Chapter 1 it doesn't seem so long ago. I'm still enjoying it, it's just fun to play. But the language barrier is holding me up, and I don't want to sink so much time into a game that I know I'm going to be playing again in a couple of months. So I found a save file at GameFAQs. Right before the last battle, all characters maxed out. I think I might give this a spin tonight and see what goodies await at the end of a play-through.

Parish
06-12-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I'm 50 hours in. Recruited Orlandu in my most recent story battle. Still need Cloud, Meliadoul and human Reis. Balthier is an incredible character in battle and I wish I could use him in place of Ramza for the story missions.

In short, I'm pretty much loving it.

Excitemike
06-12-2007, 12:06 PM
That's nothing to be embarrassed about. I wish I had the fortitude to just plow through it, but I have too many games that are not in moon language that are distracting me at the moment.

Balrog
06-12-2007, 12:07 PM
@Parish I read that Balthier has Poach as an innate ability. Confirm or deny.

blitzchamp
06-12-2007, 12:08 PM
That's nothing to be embarrassed about. I wish I had the fortitude to just plow through it, but I have too many games that are not in moon language that are distracting me at the moment.

I think all our game lists can attest to that as well. Haha for some reason I laughed when I read "moon language".

Excitemike
06-12-2007, 12:11 PM
I think all our game lists can attest to that as well. Haha for some reason I laughed when I read "moon language".

I stole it from dj. Or someone. I definately stole it. Credit where due, etc.

gamin
06-12-2007, 12:18 PM
I think it's becoming general internet slang to call it moon language now. I see it all over the place. Know for sure I've seen it on Kotaku.

Peach
06-12-2007, 12:25 PM
I hope that Square-Enix fixes the resolution and slowdown issues for the international release. The company has a history of tweaking their products between markets, and fixing those problems would make this purchase a no-brainer.

djSyndrome
06-12-2007, 12:28 PM
I stole it from dj. Or someone. I definately stole it. Credit where due, etc.

Oh I didn't come up with it, that's for sure. I'm not nearly that clever.

It is apparently popular on 4ch, which just raises further questions.

reibeatall
06-12-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm going to buy this for myself along with a PSP Lite when they both come out. THIS is the game that's pushing me to getting a PSP. What the hell?

Parish
06-12-2007, 12:42 PM
@Parish I read that Balthier has Poach as an innate ability. Confirm or deny.
Deny. You're thinking of Russo, the FFTA2 kid. He's like a better version of Ramza, as if Ramza weren't already retardedly overpowered.

"Moon language" is from The Tick, and Sharkey has been using it as a cipher for "Japanese" for many a year now.

Excitemike
06-12-2007, 12:44 PM
I hope that Square-Enix fixes the resolution and slowdown issues for the international release. The company has a history of tweaking their products between markets, and fixing those problems would make this purchase a no-brainer.

I wouldn't hold my breath. The word at GameFAQs (okay, yeah, but still) is that SE's company line is there is no bug and the game runs as it is suppossed to.

djSyndrome
06-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Between Odin Sphere and FFT, Slowdown is the new Black.

Jeanie
06-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Between Odin Sphere and FFT, Slowdown is the new Brown.

Fixed it.

gamin
06-12-2007, 01:51 PM
For those of you who have it, how is the slowdown when you're using Calculators? Agrias' Holy sword skills don't seem too terribly bad, but casting magic on every foe?

...Maybe it gives people a good reason not to stoop to such cheapness but still.

tungwene
06-12-2007, 02:47 PM
I think it's becoming general internet slang to call it moon language now. I see it all over the place. Know for sure I've seen it on Kotaku.I see it all the time on live journal. I just chalk it down as yet another internet phenomenon.

I hope the slowdown is less noticeable on the PSP slim.

Coinspinner
06-12-2007, 05:36 PM
What is this? I mean apart from Agrias and purple-armor Ramza at that Chapter 1 story-battle-only fort.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Coinspinner/Junk/fftwotl_EXPLAIN.jpg

Excitemike
06-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Source please.

Torgo
06-12-2007, 06:06 PM
It's tough for me to look at this without seeing yet another missed opportunity at doing the most painfully obvious-to-do thing ever with this genre: Online play.

I mean, seriously, it's a strategy game. Online play for the real-time and turn-based varieties have been around for a decade now on PCs, and PSP had online games at launch if I recall. What barrier am I not seeing that everyone else is (besides awesome so potent that it would likely break the hardware)? This made sense to me back in '98. Ten years later and I've still yet to see it. (The very spartan-looking Vantage Master notwithstanding).

I'm not harping on Square in particular or anything. Unless there really is some difficulty in implementing this that I can't think of, this is a ball dropped by a number of developers at this point. It's just particularly exasperating because FFT is the ultimate game in the genre I can think of to have online functionality.

I'm done whining now. After all, Square never left us any reason to think they'd add online play to begin with. I just don't understand why someone hasn't done it yet.

Coinspinner
06-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Source please.

http://dl.qj.net/Square-Enix-FF-20th-Anniversary-PDF-PSP-Media/pg/12/fid/13847/catid/143

Parish
06-12-2007, 07:39 PM
What is this? I mean apart from Agrias and purple-armor Ramza at that Chapter 1 story-battle-only fort.
No idea. Maybe something in the multiplayer mode? I've never seen that message before.

Peach
06-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Sabin as playable character: confirmed.

Swordian
06-12-2007, 10:12 PM

Appears to be a multi-player mode where you team up with someone to fight a third group. Note the "Act 30/40" in the upper left corner. There are most likely a series of scenarios available.

Excitemike
06-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Maybe the purple color denotes the same character being used by a different player. (like the contra brothers)

Or it's the Dance Dance Revolution remix.

estragon
06-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Maybe something in the multiplayer mode?

Yup. That's what it is. The moon runes basically just say that there is a new mode where you can fight against or witih your friends.

shivam
06-12-2007, 10:57 PM
man, i wish i knew kanji better. what do you do to practice, estragon?

Coinspinner
06-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Ah, ok. Cool. Doesn't really explain the contents of the tooltip though.

And by purple armor I just meant that Ramza's sprite is the one from chapter 2 & 3 while Fort Zeakden (?) is a chapter 1 battle. Looking at it again, that ninja is highlighted purple, which I guess is something to do with the multiplayer. It would be nice if in multiplayer you could choose one of the many palettes used for the different factions throughout the story.

estragon
06-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Well, it's been more of a progression than one method, but here's how I eventually got it to stick:

college Japanese classes--->forgot everything--->moving to Japan and reading shounen manga--->reading manga without furigana--->reading short stories--->reading novels--->came back to American and wanting to still be able to read e-mails from and write to my friends--->studied like crazy to pass JLPT 1kyuu this December--->reading even more books

But, basically, I'm a huge dork who is addicted to reading.

The key is to find stuff that you want to read at your level, whatever that is, and do it consistently. When it gets easier, try something harder. I think you need to have had a class at some point to have the basic fundamentals of kanji knowlege, but once you've got that you can learn a lot just by reading on your own like that.

It also helps to find Japanese friends who don't know or at least don't like to use English so you're forced to use kanji to communicate with them if you write them.

shivam
06-13-2007, 12:43 AM
you passed 1kyuu? i'm jealous. i can do level 2, but thats about it.

Vahn16
06-13-2007, 01:25 AM
It's tough for me to look at this without seeing yet another missed opportunity at doing the most painfully obvious-to-do thing ever with this genre: Online play.

Luminous Arc is one step ahead of you. (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/05/31/spotlight-on-luminous-arc/)

Torgo
06-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Luminous Arc is one step ahead of you. (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/05/31/spotlight-on-luminous-arc/)
Two things.

1. Thank you.

2. Someone's been reading too much Dr. McNinja.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b139/I_am_Torgo/babyschool.jpg

And that, my friends, is a very awesome thing.

estragon
06-13-2007, 09:41 AM
you passed 1kyuu? i'm jealous. i can do level 2, but thats about it.

This is way off topic at this point, but:

Oh, I passed it's freaking face off. I'm pretty proud of my kanji (92%) and reading (90%) scores. It's that stupid listening (80%) section that gave me problems. JLPT listening questions are bizarre and stupid. I don't think I could answer them in English without a lot of practice. The language isn't hard at all in listening, you just have learn the stupid tricks, becuase everyone question is a stupid trick question.

Word of encouragement: If you can pass 2kyuu, you are at the level where you should be able to self-study yourself to proficiency if you just read a lot. That's what I did.

Daydreamer
06-14-2007, 01:18 AM
Sabin as playable character: confirmed.

But can he Bum Rush?

Jeanie
06-14-2007, 07:32 AM
But can he Bum Rush?

Or even Phantom Rush?

Coinspinner
06-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I wonder if they'll give us the sound novels (http://www.geocities.com/tuffydabubba/). Does the JPN version still have them?

Also, did you know all the Ivalician in FFT is just a cipher of English? It can all be read. I remember this thread on GameFAQs where we went through a bunch of screenshots, translating. There was a lot of Ivalice mythology right there in the game. For example, the magic circle Rofel uses to send you to Morund has the names of all 12 Lucavi and, in the outermost ring, the 4 elemental spirits. Alot of it changed for FFXII though. The font that came of all that detective work is also at that link.

Excitemike
06-22-2007, 05:34 PM
So, hey, now that the PSP can run at full speed (http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/47564) maybe there's a chance of the U.S. release having some of the slowdown worked out.

Torgo
06-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Well, lets hope between now and October S-E is gracious enough to take that into account for the localization, since it's not gonna do much good for previously released games.

Eusis
06-22-2007, 05:40 PM
I've heard hacked PSPs running at full speed and running an ISO of FFT:TWotL (holy hell I prefer just FFT PSP) still have the slowdown. Geez. :P

Coinspinner
07-07-2007, 09:40 AM
http://rpgland.com/content/?p=161

http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2007/07/in-game__2_.jpg

Peach
07-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Balthier's motives have finally been revealed by the English translation.
http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2007/07/animation.jpg

Two questions, though. The text looks really sharp. It looks like they brightened the text boxes to a delicious cream color, but have they perhaps improved the resolution? Also, that looks like an Alexander O'Smith translation. Is this assumption correct?

Alastor
07-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Balthier's motives have finally been revealed by the English translation.
http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2007/07/animation.jpg

Two questions, though. The text looks really sharp. It looks like they brightened the text boxes to a delicious cream color, but have they perhaps improved the resolution? Also, that looks like an Alexander O'Smith translation. Is this assumption correct?

It sure sounds like it, judging by that one line. Man, that would be the icing on an already delicious cake. This game is tempting me to get a PSP more than any other game.

shivam
07-07-2007, 12:41 PM
that is the hottest balthier ever.

Kishi
07-07-2007, 12:47 PM
You know what they say about guys with big hands. And, uh, no noses.

Peach
07-07-2007, 12:59 PM
"Chesty fetuses" is one of my favorite Parish quotes. But, yeah, Akihiko Yoshida is glorious.

philliam
07-07-2007, 01:15 PM
You know what they say about guys with big hands. And, uh, no noses.

hes got a giant penis?

reibeatall
07-07-2007, 01:27 PM
http://rpgland.com/content/?p=161

http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2007/07/in-game__2_.jpg

Is the entire game like this?

God, if it is... I don't know if I'll be able to stomach the cheese.

Makkara
07-07-2007, 01:39 PM
http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2007/07/in-game__1_.jpg
http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2007/07/menus.jpg

These two made me scratch my head. If you're going to change a word to make it sound old-timey, (which is what I assume is going on with "ser") doesn't it kind of diminish the effect if the pronunciation remains the same?

SkywardShadow
07-07-2007, 01:53 PM
I've often seen "Ser" used in fictional novels. A Song of Ice and Fire comes to mind. If those screens represent the translation... I'm excited.

Jonathan
07-07-2007, 02:04 PM
"Ser" will bother me. The attempt to authenticate the setting by intentionally misspelling words to imply antiquity or suggest dialect is a poor instrument to excuse bad writing.

shivam
07-07-2007, 02:10 PM
meh. read enough fantasy novels and misspellings wont matter any more.

and besides, who is to say that sir and ser are pronounced the same?

Peach
07-07-2007, 02:21 PM
It's not bad writing. It's verbose, appropriate, and distinct. Tactics doesn't need to communicate minutiae in character relationships through dialogue (praise Matsuno and his 'big picture' stories), so why not use it to playfully invoke Shakespearean drama?

Alexander O'Smith Fact Of The Day: Alexander O'Smith was a consultant on Legends of Kamigawa, Magic: The Gathering's Japanese-themed expansion, proving that his knowledge of cultures goes both ways.

Kishi
07-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Fact of the Day #2: It's O. Smith, not "O'Smith."

Peach
07-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Crap. I apologize. Does this mean my conception of him as a portly fellow with crimson sideburns, smoking a pipe, wearing suspenders and speaking with a brogue is also incorrect?

Kishi
07-07-2007, 02:39 PM
I don't want to shatter your entire worldview or anything, so I won't say yes or no. Just never watch the interview with him on the FFXII Collector's Edition DVD.

Crazy Larry
07-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Man, after I saw that "Back whence you came" screen I was disappointed that the rest of the screens didn't have dialogue that verbose. Also, who's this guy?

http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/2007/07/multi.jpg

Peach
07-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Dark Knight (http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/c/c7/FFT_DarkKnight.jpg). A new class that absorbs hit and magic points, and sacrifices his own for special attacks.

Jonathan
07-07-2007, 03:37 PM
It is not "verbose." That would imply wordiness, which exchanging an 'i' for an 'e' is not.
Whether it is "appropriate" or not is a matter of opinion. An opinion I strongly oppose.

Being "distinct" is what I take issue with. The misspelling of a word does not distinguish a dialect- the enunciation of a correctly spelled word does. Dialect should be evident through characterized dialogue, not because of 'clever' spellings of common words.

The misspelling of words does not compel me to think of Shakespearean drama. It compels me to recall half-baked fantasy and science fiction literature attempting to establish setting through word-butchery, which often proves inconsistent because the rest of the written language used by the author remains the same. (I'm looking at you, Cold Fire Trilogy.) I would like to think that a Final Fantasy Tactics title could invoke Shakespearean drama, but I would hope it achieved that in numerously better ways than word-butchery.

By choosing to replace the 'i' sound in "sir" with an 'e' sound, the writer has established a unique spoken dialect. That is fine, given that it is spoken with a dialect consistent with that enunciation. When written with replaced vowel, it is no longer the word "sir" in context with the greater body of work, because the rest of the written dialogue is consistent with the rules of the English language. (Or at least, one can hope that it is.)

In closing: I'm looking forward to The Lion War. I am excited for a new translation, but I take issue with writing choices which butcher standardized spelling to mask an inability to characterize dialect through dialogue. What can I say? It's a pet peeve. When I first looked at those screens, I was little dismayed.

Coinspinner
07-07-2007, 03:40 PM
A generic unit in the Dark Knight Job. And I just noticed there are two Malaks in that shot, which I assume is some kind of versus match. Who brings Malak to a duel? Is it forced on you? :(

Crazy Larry
07-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Yes, because obviously exchanging two letters which would have identical pronunciations, most likely as a tip of the hat to a book series that has very similar themes, is butchering the language. I bet they're hiding the screens where everyone talks in ebonics.

Kishi
07-07-2007, 03:49 PM
This game has no voice acting, so the only way to convey enunciation of any kind is through spelling. Not that it would appear to matter, though, since the pronunciations for "sir" and "ser" are completely identical.

As for "characterized dialogue," this script clearly isn't lacking it; see Gragoroth's screed above.

Jonathan
07-07-2007, 03:51 PM
I bet they're hiding the screens where everyone talks in ebonics.

Oh noes! I don't think my sensibilities can handle it!

Jonathan
07-07-2007, 04:04 PM
This game has no voice acting, so the only way to convey enunciation of any kind is through spelling. As for "characterized dialogue," this script clearly isn't lacking it; see Gragoroth's screed above.

Your 'lack of voice acting' argument is a common misconception held by many young writers who believe that distinctions in language must be made through spelling choices. Whether it be a book or a game without voice. However, what Gragoroth's statement suggests is that yes, "characterized dialogue" can work in the video game medium without relying on misspelling words to convey distinctions between cultural speech. That's great!

Coinspinner
07-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Not that I like "ser", here or in "Ice & Fire", but with only a handful of dialog screens available we shouldn't be so quick to judge the game's script & localization.

Kishi
07-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Your 'lack of voice acting' argument is a common misconception held by many young writers who believe that distinctions in language must be made through spelling choices.

I only mentioned enunciation. "Distinctions in language" sounds pretty broad, so I wouldn't say that.

Thanks for rounding me up into a stereotype and then condescending to it, though.

Jonathan
07-07-2007, 05:45 PM
I didn't mean to condescend you or lump you into a stereotype, and I apologize for having done so. "Show don't tell" extends well into dialogue, and that lesson had an intense impact on me. As it was told to me, a writer should show how a character might speak through direction and flow of the dialogue rather than through misspelling common words. Doing so maintains an element of intent, command, and precision in the author's choice of words.

I mentioned "distinctions in language" to suggest cultural differences attributed to a spoken language including but not limited to enunciation; I should have made myself clearer and not inadvertently put words in your mouth. Again, I apologize for that and did not mean to come across as inflammatory.

I'm not trying to judge the localization as a whole, but I am pointing out an editorial decision that concerns me. I have faith in the translation, but certain editorial decisions take me out of the experience and force me into a Vader style "Noooo." Again- Pet peeve.

Excitemike
07-07-2007, 05:46 PM
The U.S. release is getting voice acting, at least for the cinemas.

And ser is an acceptable substitute for sir, it brings a flourish to the game script. I hold Chrono Cross as the standard bearer for overblown dialect in games.

Jonathan
07-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Aha! Chrono Cross! That's the ultimate violator. I was trying to remember which Square game it was, and I kept thinking it was Legend of Mana but knew better.

Mightyblue
07-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Guys. Ser is an actual word. It means the same thing as Sir or Mr., approximately. It is just the German form of the word, and most writers use it when they like to do the whole Middle English, knights in shining armor bit.

I can't believe you guys are complaining about something as nitpicky as that considering how the original translation was.

Eusis
07-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I don't really give a crap myself. I just like that yes, it is being retranslated like I expected/hoped it would be, and it seems to have Alexander O. Smith's touch to it.

ScrambledGregs
07-07-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm page and half behind, but what's this about developers being able to use the full power of the PSP CPU??

So, they had to patch their handheld system so that developers could use the full power of it?? Is Sony releasing PCs or consoles for chrissakes?!

If there's no better explanation of why I have not and still don't want to buy the PSP or PS3, there it is right there. We now live in an era where we have to patch our consoles.

Parish
07-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Yeah, screw this butchery. I'mma stick with the pristine lingustic perfection of the PlayStation version.

Seriously though, it is okay not to be an Internet Stereotype sometimes! Genuinely trivial matters that perhaps strike you as out-of-place need not spark a lengthy rant about the incompetence of everyone involved! Sometimes people play with language! Sometimes a dude gives Optimus Prime lips! It is fine! There are bigger issues in the world to be upset about!

ScrambledGregs
07-08-2007, 01:25 PM
First they changed 'son of a submariner!' to 'son of a sandworm!' Then it was 'sir' to 'ser.' What's next?? A remake/retranslation of FFVIII in which instead of saying '...' Squall says 'crawwwwllliinnggg in my skiiiiinnnnn!!'

These are genius works of coruscating literary brilliance, and to change them into something more understandable is unethical. They're ruining my memories of videogames!! Videogames, man!!

Eusis
07-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Pft. SE's doing a great job bringing this over. They're keeping the original cover, if not improving it. (http://www.siliconera.com/2007/07/05/preserved-box-art-square-enix-keeps-the-original-layout-for-final-fantasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions/) I've fallen under the internet stereotype of bitching about irrelevant things when it comes to covers, but this one's only being changed for good.

alexb
07-08-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm with you. The placement is actually better on the US box art. Nobody's head is being cut off by the black border at the top.

Peach
07-08-2007, 06:26 PM
One question: what is Delita standing on? He appears to be floating.

Also, Wikipedia's article on Tactics characters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delita) made me lol.

philliam
07-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Wait a minute, they're 16 years old? WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!

reibeatall
07-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Why, he happens to be standing upon the bodies of thousands in his quest for glory and the end of the war.

Eusis
07-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Admittedly, the game does take place over several years, so at the youngest they're... What, 21 at the end?

Parish
07-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Wait a minute, they're 16 years old? WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!
Well, they are cadets at the beginning, so it's pretty reasonable. Compare that to something like Hoshigami, where the main character is about the same age and apparently is a veteran warrior.

Also, Alexander O. Smith is youngish, unreasonably tall and fairly lanky. So pretty much the opposite of the popular vision.

Mightyblue
07-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Besides which, it wasn't uncommon in medieval European circles to train sons of nobility in combat and weapons handling whenever they got big enough to hold a sword, usually around 11~12-ish. They're generally squires at that point and train under a more experienced knight until they earn their spurs and become a full knight (a several year process).

Not saying that it applies in magical Ivalice land, but beyond the cliche it isn't all that uncommon for children to fight in wars. Even today there's a lotta kids with AKs running around in various parts of Africa and the Middle East.

Excitemike
07-08-2007, 08:02 PM
The pilots in Gundam were all really young, like 15 and 16. Also, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? They were just teenagers.

Coinspinner
07-08-2007, 10:52 PM
One question: what is Delita standing on? He appears to be floating.

Also, Wikipedia's article on Tactics characters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delita) made me lol.

I wonder where some of that info comes from. I've played FFT a zillion times, read the whole Brave Story, and I've never seen mention of Ramza changing his name.

Kishi
07-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Read Ramza's profile during Chapter Two. I guess it's easy enough to miss, since he changes back to Beoulve in Chapter Three or Four.

Fer
01-18-2008, 04:58 AM
Quick question:
I started playing yesterday and am now lv8. I just realised it'd be good to recruit a couple more people in my team, but it'll be impossible to level them from 1 to 8. Any tips?

gamin
01-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Not impossible in the least, just bring them into battles with your highest leveled characters and make your weak characters attack them (make sure they don't have any reaction abilities that would get in the way). They'll get a good amount of exp per turn. Also, make them learn Focus as Squires, and spam that whenever their turn comes up--10 exp every time. If they just do that and not move, they'll get their next turn quicker and can use more Focus over the course of a battle.

tungwene
01-18-2008, 07:10 AM
I just have my low level squires throw stones at my high level ones, or you can have your white mages cure or revive enemies so long as their timer doesn't run out and continuously beat them up as long as you want.

djSyndrome
01-18-2008, 07:25 AM
Kill everyone but one enemy, and use Disable, Slow and/or Stop to keep the last enemy in line. Turn off messages in the options to speed things up. Focus and JP Plus are your friends. Also, remember that other characters get 1/4 the JP of any character that receives them, and that they'll receive JP for jobs even if they can't access them yet.

Last night I farmed nearly 3000 JP across Ramza and my four generics in about 20 minutes.

Fer
01-18-2008, 07:28 AM
hmm.. thanks I'll try that

Balrog
01-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Frog everyone and set your characters to auto attack.