PDA

View Full Version : F-Zero X hits PAL VC

Torgo
06-15-2007, 04:02 PM
OH SNAP! (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6172546.html)

Yeah, so maybe I'm the only one who actually cares about this, but I wasn't expecting this game to rear its head in any region for at least another year to allow the original as much sell through as possible.

Having never owned a N64, I never got to play much as much as I would've liked, but X is, without a doubt, one of my favorite racers evar. It's been rated by the ESRB already too, so here's hoping it doesn't go Zelda II on us and gets held back for three or four months. I am absolutely stoked for this.

Makkara
06-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Oh snap indeed! I had actually forgotten to check VC today, so you gave me a bit of a surprise there. I am SO getting this.

Eusis
06-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, hope this comes out soon. Heck, I'd just like more N64 titles in the first place - I really want to get the two Goemon games. Hopefully more third parties jump on for that and it becomes feasible to release at least 2 per month.

Sanagi
06-15-2007, 04:38 PM
I haven't played it since GX came out, but F-Zero X was a lot of fun back in the day, and one of the major reasons I got an N64(I didn't jump on the Mario 64 bandwagon right away).