PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Brandon.

Calorie Mate
06-18-2007, 02:47 PM
I was browsing the main page during a meeting today, and while I found it pretty hilarious, your comment in the comments section made me laugh out loud, drawing quite a few glares.

But the IMPORTANT thing is that you made me laugh again. The world feels a little more like it should now.

philliam
06-18-2007, 02:56 PM
WHO CARES?!

philliam
06-18-2007, 02:58 PM
i sure don't

Parish
06-18-2007, 03:08 PM
I care.

(so much it hurts)

(wait)

(it's just gas, never mind)

Savathun
06-18-2007, 03:13 PM
I am so confused and uncomfortable. Everyone's looking at me with contempt. Is this what love feels like? :confused:

Ah, oh, now that I'm back in your good graces, though, um, can you pull some strings and get me out of jury duty?

Like, forever?

sraymonds
06-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Ah, oh, now that I'm back in your good graces, though, um, can you pull some strings and get me out of jury duty?

Like, forever?

You could, I dunno, commit a felony?

philliam
06-18-2007, 03:34 PM
I care.

(so much it hurts)

(wait)

(it's just gas, never mind)

your gas hurts? might wanna go to the doctor

Savathun
06-18-2007, 03:41 PM
You could, I dunno, commit a felony?

Then if I do that, all of my Dr. Scholls-related conversations (of which there are many) will become stilted and awkward. I will say that I'm gellin' like a felon and then someone will say "But you ARE a felon, thus any time you are gellin' or doin' anything else, you will be doin' it like a felon. It goes without saying. Your redundancy offends me. I begin to question if you are even gellin' at all."

Then I'll just end up commiting another felony.

sraymonds
06-18-2007, 03:56 PM
If they're questioning your ability to be gellin' like a felon, perhaps a felony should be committed. Or at the most a misdemeanor.

Or you could go to New York and sell Manhunt 2 to a kindergartener. That'll get you hard time.

Calorie Mate
06-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Sorry dude, jury duty is a State thing, not Federal. I'll still laugh at you, though!

VsRobot
06-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Join a racist organization, and boast about it so much that you become a well known and popular bigot. Then, you won't have to go to jury duty ever again! Think about, how many juries has David Duke sat on?

Tomm Guycot
06-18-2007, 11:16 PM
While I support serving on a jury, if you truly want to get out of it, listen to the Chrono Cross soundtrack when you go in to serve.

I did that back when it was first available, and a group of 70 potential jurors got whittled down slowly all day. By the time they let us out, I was one of the THREE left who was never considered, and was free to go.

thomp538
06-18-2007, 11:17 PM
While I support serving on a jury, if you truly want to get out of it, listen to the Chrono Cross soundtrack when you go in to serve.

I did that back when it was first available, and a group of 70 potential jurors got whittled down slowly all day. By the time they let us out, I was one of the THREE left who was never considered, and was free to go.
Be sure to load up on potions and save first.