PDA

View Full Version : Crush

Jakanden
06-03-2007, 03:05 PM
I picked up Crush (http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/ULUS-10238.html)before I went out of town Friday as I have been waiting for it for some time. Being stuck in a hotel all weekend gave me ample opportunity to put some time into it and I must say that it is a must-own game if you have a PSP.

The 2D/3D mash-up is incredibly well done, the music is excellent and I love the visual style. A number of the puzzles are damn inventive with some of them being quite difficult, especially if you are trying to get all the marbles and extras in each level.

I am halfway through the beach group now (Around level 15 or so) and hope to finish off that tier tonight.

Anyone else pick this up?

shivam
06-03-2007, 04:52 PM
its out already? awesome =)

R^2
06-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Red Robot approves.

TheSL
06-04-2007, 08:25 AM
I kinda want to play it, but I've got so many games to complete I think I'll wait. Almost everything on PSP seems to go to bargain prices in a couple months anyways, so that'll save me some cash too.

Excitemike
06-04-2007, 08:39 AM
I kinda want to play it, but I've got so many games to complete I think I'll wait. Almost everything on PSP seems to go to bargain prices in a couple months anyways, so that'll save me some cash too.

I hate to admit it, but that's a smart way to go.

I think if I stop buying new games and play through my pile of shame I will be done in time for Starcraft 2. Or maybe MM Legends 3.

Calorie Mate
06-04-2007, 11:35 PM
A friend bought this and I put in a fair amount of time (like you, I got halfway through the Beach set, while getting all marbles and trophies and what not on each level).

This is kind of neat, to see Super Paper Mario done in reverse. The game is exactly what I wanted it to be. Kind of sad I sold off my PSP.