View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Phantastic Oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleshng View Post
That's a filthy lie and you know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneno View Post
Fliers are truly like unto Grecian gods.
To be fair, I meant that more in the specific sense of Paper >> Rock, rather than weighing their objective merits. That being said, I do have to admit that I'm less fond of the flying units than most people. I just really like Archers. I typically only make one flier; two at most. They're very useful for snagging out-of-the-way loot and circumventing environmental obstacles, but there are some maps where their weakness to arrows leaves them cowering in fear on the back line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneno View Post
I vote that we turn Huxley into a monk.
On the other hand, I'm right there with the rest of the Internet on everything >> Monk. I live in fear of how many you guys may decide to saddle me with.

Admittedly though, Huxley is the coolest-looking Monk (especially in comparison to how he looks otherwise), and I'd probably like to show off at least one of every class (and I may or may not decide to enforce that when it comes time to vote if the vote results completely exclude any classes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SladeForrester View Post
I am loving this LP so far, bringing back a ton of memories.
Thanks!

I probably should have brought this up earlier, but I want to make it clear that, since this is my first LP, I'd love to hear any criticisms or suggestions. For instance, I'm constanting second-guessing my choice of screenshot size, and wondering if I should be trying to reduce the overall number of them as well (or, conversely, including even more, rather than resorting to the occasional text dump for long conversations).