View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 01:13 AM
Phantastic Oil

Pronouns: He/Him

Apparently the head just decided to leave? Did... did we win?

This ant really knows how to make an entrance. Yes, it makes a hill wherever it moves to, which makes the terrain uneven and unpredictable. Upward movement is costly in this game, so you'll want to keep your party fairly clustered, or else you'll have difficulty reaching the head with many of your attacks. You could say that this is going to be an uphill battle.

Ash's dialogue here probably assumes that the player has done something during the previous turn to gain some information that we don't have. Still, it's pretty intuitive that the head has to die.

Before we get to that, though, let's see if we can thin out this clump of arms a little and get some breathing room. No one needs healing at the moment, and I'm not in a hurry to have Huxley trade blows with that monstrosity (and he probably wouldn't be too keen on it, either), so I have him move down and attack the nearest arm. Just as the stat sheet implied, he's able to trivially dispatch it.

Clint takes out another arm with little difficulty. If these arms have any tricks up their sleeves (), they'd better try something soon or there won't be any of them left.

Diego, what are you doing? We've already shown everyone how not to Archer in a previous update. You have so much to live for!

Ah, I see. Carry on then.

After only four attacks, this ant is already down to only two arms. I can already taste those drinks that Ash promised us.