View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Phantastic Oil

Pronouns: He/Him

Diego takes the same back-step and close range shot that Kira did earlier, and snags his own level up for doing so.

Clint steps up and finishes him off in style.

Eleni brings my turn to a close by rearranging the internal organs of the next pirate in line, immediately reducing him to half health. With you-know-who not participating, you might notice that this ramp's group packs a bit more punch than the other. This is intentional, as, given their distance from the boss, I want this side to advance faster so that they can board the other ship first and arrive in time to flank Hassan as he attacks the other group.

Enemy archers can never resist taking shots at a healer, but Huxley took the arrow on the shaft of his staff. Knowing what's coming, I'm just going to tell you that Huxley decided to take this opportunity to step up and replace our fearless leader as king badass. I'm not complaining.

Grog and Clint, meanwhile, just get their dumb asses shot. I guess they only teach arrow blocking in the seminary.

Grog takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.

I loves Grog's attack so much. The animation is okay, as it effectively communicates a meaty blow, but the real star of the show is the noise he makes as he does so, sounding for all the world as if he's drunkenly retching on his opponents.

On the other side, Clint isn't able to finish off the pirate that Eleni weakened with his counterattack, but he does snag a level up for the effort.