View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Metaphysical organ dealer

Originally Posted by MCBanjoMike View Post can do that? Damn, my hat is off to you sir. And for everybody else: don't expect me to be nearly as good at this game as Lucas is!
Thanks, but I could only do it back when I was a kid with no internet access and only a handful of good games (the same era when I purposely one-lifed Life Force and accidentally one-lifed Contra). Now it's just a post for the Embarrassing Atrophy of Basic Skills thread =( I'm hard pressed to get through the Wolf Pack before my first death or without grinding for the Thunderbolt these days.

Also, if I'm remembering correctly Shin's vulcan doesn't just level up faster, it can also go two levels higher than Mickey or Greg's; though it takes forever to get that high and you can only take advantage of this with the two most expensive planes, so Pretty Boy is still useless. Admittedly, it's been so long since I played the game all the way through, much less as Shin, that I'm not positive about this.

Edit: I take that back. I just played a game as Greg , and he not only got up to level 7 vulcan (highest supported by any of the planes) but he also did it by the middle of the game. So yeah, Shin's just useless.

Last edited by Lucas; 01-27-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: I said a dumb thing