View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Sudden chomper

Well folks, it seems the mob has spoken: videos for everyone! Sorry, Luddites, I'll see if I can't get some bonus features up here in a more texty format for you to enjoy once in a while. In the meantime, did you know that YouTube is accessible from most modern smartphones and iDevices? It's true! Maybe you can get caught up on the bus or something. We also had a majority vote for Mickey, much to my surprise, although Greg also made a pretty respectable showing. I might do a quick video with him just to show how useful his ability is, as well as the amazing Happy Greg portrait that you see upon finishing a mission.

For now, though, it's time to start working on the videos! It will probably take me a few days to get the technical side of things ironed out, so please be patient. In the meantime, however, I do have a little something prepared for you all:

UN Squadron has the most epic introduction I have ever seen for a shooter. Rather than assault you with quickly-cut shots of explosions and character portraits, like most games in the genre, this intro takes a cinematic approach that is nothing short of grandiose. It also gives us our first taste of the delightfully wonky translation that we will soon be seeing more of.

"Lucky they found me!"

You folks just bask in that for now, and I'll try to get some real content all up in here before long. See you in the briefing room!

Last edited by MCBanjoMike; 10-23-2017 at 11:56 AM.