View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeryn View Post
take the loot.

I sure hope we get rescued in the post game text or something because unlike say Planetfall, we're not working at all toward finding a way home. (I get that its a game about exploring a pyramid and you have to be somehow constrained to the area the game is programmed for. Its just a nagging feeling. A gold sarcophagus is going to solve our survival problems.)
Let's just hope so, because the end is coming near. Anyway, I assume that by "take the loot," you mean to open the sarcophagus, so let's do that.

>open sarcophagus
You tug, push, pull, yank and generally tire yourself out trying to open the cover until you take a moment, wipe your brow, and look around. You notice that the cover is being held in place by the statues.

Well, we did get a suggestion to try pickaxing the statues to gravel, so let's give that a try.

>hit statue with pickaxe
Which statue do you mean, the Isis statue, the Selkis statue, the Neith statue, or the Nephthys statue?

Might as well do them in alphabetical order.

>isis
Trying to destroy the Isis statue isn't notably helpful.

Guess not. I will say that opening the sarcophagus has something to do with the statues, but can you figure out how to do it?