The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > The Pit of Civility

Old 07-11-2018, 05:57 AM
Works for me

Default I own this thread

All posters owe a word tax for utilities so keep it brief.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:09 AM
It's dog eat dog

Pronouns: he/him

As you are treating Talking Time as a giant Monopoly board, I choose to pay this tax in Monopoly money.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:11 AM
'SUP NERDS.

Pronouns: DUDE/BRO

STAGGERING BLEARILY TO THE BATHROOM AFTER MY WIFE YELLS "GET YO ASS UP" FROM THE KITCHEN, BUT LIKE IN AN ENDEARING WAY. THERE'S LIKE A TEAM OF DUDES WORKING ON THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET AND EVEN THO THEY'RE ALL BUSY AND THE WINDOW IS ONE OF THOSE "CLOUDY" ONES YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT THROUGH" I CAN NEVER TRULY SHAKE THE NOTION THAT THEY'RE ALL THEY'RE ALL INTENTLY WATCHING ME BRUSH MY TEETH LIKE A PACK OF SCIENTISTS STUDYING A GECKO IN A GLASS TERRARIUM, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE SECRET OF WHY GECKOS DO GECKO SHIT OR SOMETHING.

ON THE DRIVE TO WORK I MENTALLY PREPARE FOR THE DAY AHEAD OF ME AND THE TASKS I NEED TO COMPLETE TO BE AN EXCELLENT AND UPWARDLY MOBILE EMPLOYEE. JUST KIDDING I'M THINKING ABOUT THE DRAGONBALL SUPER EPISODES I RECENTLY CAUGHT UP ON. IT'S FUCKING WILD THAT VEGETA IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED THAT ROBOT GIRL AS "A CHARACTER FROM AN 80'S GAG MANGA" LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. DOES VEGETA HAVE A BUNCH OF OLD TRADE PAPERBACKS OF OLD GAG COMICS? IS THE ENHANCED GRAVITY TRAINING ROOM HIS WIFE MADE HIM BACK WHEN SHE WAS JUST HIS FIANCEE LIKE HIS MAN CAVE NOW WHERE HE GETS TO PICK ALL THE DECORATIONS AND HAS GOT LIKE A BUNCH OF SHELVES OF OLD MANGA VOLUMES AND SHIT? THE MIND FUCKING REELS.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:26 AM
Accidental AvatarOverlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT View Post
DOES VEGETA HAVE A BUNCH OF OLD TRADE PAPERBACKS OF OLD GAG COMICS? IS THE ENHANCED GRAVITY TRAINING ROOM HIS WIFE MADE HIM BACK WHEN SHE WAS JUST HIS FIANCEE LIKE HIS MAN CAVE NOW WHERE HE GETS TO PICK ALL THE DECORATIONS AND HAS GOT LIKE A BUNCH OF SHELVES OF OLD MANGA VOLUMES AND SHIT?
Confiscated from Trunks, who was slacking off reading old manga he borrowed from Goten instead of training like good Saiyan.